Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pipeline Photo Shoot

The biggest surf competitions in the world have been happening the last few months. Haleiwa, Sunset, and Pipeline (the Triple Crown of Surfing). Last year I only new the name Kelly Slater when it came to the surfing world. Being in Colorado and Utah I was more into the snow scene, so it has been fun converting to a beach/ocean lover (which I totally am!!) Pipeline is always awesome to watch, but this year the Eddie Aikau competition at Waimea went on due to the huge waves we've been having. Now THAT (the Eddie) was AMAZING! I seriously got the chills watching it.

(our Christmas Card)



This is just a few of the pictures we took during our photo shoot (which actually lead us to a job working during the Pipe Masters, thanks to my hot roomie in her bue bikini haha)

3 comments:

Kera said...

hot tamale train!!! ha ha ha. what was your job? that looks like so much fun. I am sort of over the cold!!!

are you coming home for the holidays?

terynmendenhall said...

Agreed... global warming my ass. I'm freezing in Vegas to boot!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures. Where was my Christmas Card? I will kill you.