Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I was lucky enough to be able to go home to Colorado for Thanksgiving this year and be with my whole family. It was awesome to see everyone. Good food and great times! It is hard being so far away, but I manage to see everyone a few times a year which is good. Hopefully I will get a few visitors out to Hawaii this year!! All the kiddos ... and yes I am wearing a flower, sometimes I feel like I am Hawaiian, then I remember I'm not.

This was taken right when Elsie got home from her mission a year and a half ago. I am so Thankful for family ... its the greatest treasure one can have!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

SISTER!!! I miss you already. I am so grateful when we can all be together. It's tough being so spread apart. I am super jealous of the snow though. No dress up parties without me, k ;)