Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat Smell-my-Feat

Halloween!! My friend Kelsey's favorite Holiday. I consider myself a somewhat creative person. But not when it comes to picking out Halloween costumes. I can never decide, nor do I think my ideas are ever clever enough. I think it is the Pisces in me. People out here in Hawaii keep telling me I look like Cindy Lou Who. What??? Really?? Never heard that before. So I could be Cindy Lou Who... or others tell me to be Pebbles.


But I think I will end up being something similar to this:

I wish it wasn't out of the norm for adults to go trick-or-treating with out having kids with them. Me and my friends in High School went up until our senior year. Nothin wrong with that! Maybe I'll just steal some little kids candy bag!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

These little Hawaiian children better watch out for a zombie prom queen/cindy lou who/bloody bride/pebbles/dead princess out on the loose!

2 comments:

Kera said...

i felt so uncomfortable giving the older kids candy, especially the ones trick or treating ALONE. it made me so sad. i thought REALLY, are you REALLY going door to door in a costume by yourself just to get a smarty :( I wanted to just give them my car keys so they could drive to the store and buy a couple BAGS of candy for $5. the end.

terynmendenhall said...

Haha...Kera called you out.
I wanna see costume pictures!!!