Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Life

I moved back to Hawaii in July and this has been my life since then .....

SOCCER!

PIZZA night!

At the airport after a game vs UH Hilo on the Big Island. Happy faces cuz we won!

Nothing better than North Shore shaved ice at the famous Matsumoto's with my favorite team.

At the hotel in Arizona ... again happy cuz we won.
We went to San Francisco for a week and played 3 soccer games. Winning them all!

We went to Seattle to play the Defending National Champs. Played great, but lost 0-1.

Team activity at the Polynesian Cultural Center where we watched the night show.

This was in place of a practice one day ..... BEACH DAY! We can do that when you live in Hawaii :) I know, I know ... I'm a cool coach. Haha

And I get paid to do this? With my best friend, and partner in crime? Life is TOO good!

(except she tried to throw me over the bridge)

silly penquin

6 comments:

Rachel said...

MAN o Man... that looks like a good time my friend. Now all you need is a little hoffy in your life! Miss you little lady!

Anonymous said...

Dang girl... LIG! Your assistant coach looks pretty hot. And I hear she is pretty good at spelling.

Elsie said...

Hi sister! It looks like you are having so much fun and so much success. I am so proud of you and your girls!!

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

WOW all I can say is I am jealous. Miss ya

terynmendenhall said...

I love that last picture so so much!!! I hope you play in Vegas soon.

Unknown said...

Boo. I am so proud of you... for lots of reasons. The fact that you did another blog, your team seems to be kicking some BEEEEEEEEEP, you're an awesome, cool coach, and you're beautiful in the process... good work.

Love ya