Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Congrats Baby Sis!

Mrs. Elsie WallaceMy gorgeous little sister, Elsie, just got married! The wedding was in the Sacramento Temple and was beautiful. It was so good to be able to see my family! I am so excited for her to start her own family with her best friend. I couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law. Jason treats Elsie like the princess I know she is, plus he is one of my good friends. I am oober protective of my little sisters and am glad to know that she is in good hands.


Elsie and Jason went on their honeymoon to Maui. I happen to have some friends over in Maui, so I thought I would go over and visit them .... while there, I called Elsie and surprised her! It was so fun being able to play with my sister and brother out in Hawaii! Unforgettable memories. Thanks for letting me spend some honeymoon time with you sis!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

So I guess we're hanging out next weekend... And how do you know Travis?

Rachel said...

OH TIRE... I miss you. Seeing your blog makes me miss you. You really are the best. I am so glad that we are friends. I am so happy for you. You have done so well and seem so stinkin happy. That is what life should be. You are amazing and lets go snowboarding for sure when you come out here. I am excited for our embrace :)! Talk to you soon!

jodie rae said...

I love that you came! You're so dang cute and your sis really is beautiful! I envy her height! haha Excited to see you soon!

Kaylinn said...

Why are these pictures not bigger! And in more abundance. And when am I going to see you. How, where, lets set it up girlie. Downtown Disney? FS!!!

Rachel said...

your last comment on my page made me laugh... its so true!

Heidi Prince said...

Carolyn...i think we are allowed to be blogging friends now! :)