Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home for da Holidays

I got to spend a week in California with some of my Besties. I visited San Clemente, San Diego, LA, and Glendora. Love my family and friends. Always a good time with tons of laughter. (Remember 5 fingers Teryn and Karrie?!) For the past 3 years our family Christmas has consisted of Michelle, Me, my Mom and Dad. Small gathering but filled with fun! I love being home in Colorado. I got to work at Brighton for the few weeks I was in Utah, I LOVE it up there. I had a great time being home for the holidays ... now back to Hawaii!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

YOU ARE THE BEST! I am so bumed we didn't get together. At least we can see eachother through the computer. LAMO!!! Love you and have fun for me in Hawaii. If we come out there we will for sure hook up... it is too easy in Utah, lets try Hawaii.

Kera said...

your holiday appeared far more grand than mine!!!! how freakin fun!!! can't wait to go riding with you again hopefully next winter.

terynmendenhall said...

Haha...5 fingers!!! How about in that photo we could be on the Truman Show for product placement. I love it!!