Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy 2011!

I really enjoyed my trip to the mainland. I was especially excited to eat all the yummy food that we don't have in Hawaii. (Chipotle, BJs, California Burritos, Cafe Rio, and my Momma's home cooking) It was so great to see my family and friends, it never seems long enough, but even our brief encounters mean so much to me. Including my brief moment snowboarding Copper Mountain was perfect. Wish so badly I could spend more time in those Colorado mountains with my friends and family. San Diego treated me great and welcomed me with nice weather, beautiful sites, and lots of fun.

Christmas in Colorado
New Years in San Diego
Now back home in Hawaii
New Years resolution? Still trying to figure that out, and open to suggestions. Work out more? Eat better? Save money? None of those sound appealing.... maybe get a puppy, or go to another country, or learn how to use my camera, or by a motorcycle, or volunteer. Ya, something along those lines.

Happy New Years Family and Friends!!!

3 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

I think have Cassie come visit you in hawaii should definitely be on the list! Oh ya & try to stop watching the bachelor!! hahaha

Kera said...

seriously love that san diego picture with marc. amazing.

Ashley said...

holy shiz buckets!!! your hair is SO LONG and beautiful. My new years resolution was to try and spend more money :) ..... just kidding.