Thursday, June 5, 2008

SHE'S BAAAACK!!!

Welcome Home Hermana Theurer! My little sister, Elsie, just got home from her mission. She went to LA Spanish Speaking. She is my younger sister, but in a lot of ways my big sister. I look up to her not only because she is 5 inches taller than me, but also because she is an unbelievably amazing person! She makes everyone smile, she is everyone's best friend, she is sincere, she is so wise, she is pure, she is an Angel and she is my Best Friend!

Nothing better than family!

3 comments:

terynmendenhall said...

When I see that last photo I can't help but picture the classic original and it puts a huge grin on my face. You were so cute with such mischievious eyes. Please post the original?

Chris & Carolyn said...

haha, i need to post the original. i dont think i have a copy though. what great outfits we all had on! i wish we wore the same outfits for the picture

Kera said...

i absolutely love the first picture. WELCOME HOME LITTLE GIRL!!!