Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5 Random Facts About ME!


1.) I was the naturalist (tour guide) on a whale watching boat in Alaska with some friends. One of my most favortie experiences ever. Alaska is BEAUTIFUL!


2.) I won a hamburger eating contest my freshman year of college and got free lunch all year! (and I am willing to challenge anyone to an eating contest)


3.) My worst experience ever was being stung by a poisonous caterpillar in Costa Rica! No lie. It is actually a very funny story though.

4.) I had a pet balloon when I was little. She was red and I called her Rosie. She followed me everywhere, until one day she ran away. I ran outside calling her name frantically, but she was gone. My neighbor (who was an elderly woman named Rose, and NOT a fan of children) thought I was calling out for her. oops


5.) Christmas 2006 it snowed 5 feet in Colorado. Me and my little sister Michelle were snowed in my house so we dressed up in dance outfits we had from when we were little kids and made ourselves a candle lit dinner!

11 comments:

Brett said...

Great blog, enjoyed reading it.

terynmendenhall said...

That's it!! We're doing it, eventhough it is terribly disgusting I feel the need to prove that if I would have been there, I would have one! I challenge you, yes you, to an eating contest. We have spoken of this long enough and its time for me to shut your dirty mouth. I choose In&Out burgers. No fries, just the burgers with cheese. If you wish to default I understand...if I was you I would do that too!
I'd be willing to do watermelon, I'd kick your ass at watermelon!!!

Outfit Residential said...

I miss you Tire. Oh,I just read through my comments and saw that you were in town in May. (Silly me, I don't read what people write! But I've learned from my mistakes. It won't happen again.) I'm so sad I missed you! I would have loved to have seen you!

Chris & Carolyn said...

BA-RING IT OOOON TERYN!
i aint afraid, not even a little!
you can even pick the food, i am just that confident!!

terynmendenhall said...

I spelled the wrong "one" I met "WON' as in to win.

Kera said...

So happy you did the tag! thanks. But guess what, i tagged you again. SUCKER.

Kaylinn said...

Comment! comment! I love that we're blogging buddies now! Seriously, you better be back ASAP!

Bryce and Katie said...

Carolyn! The blogging world is wonderful because of times like this :) How are ya? We live in Provo...where do you live!?!?

terynmendenhall said...

I want an update sweetie!!!

Kaylinn said...

Oh the Bachelorette! I wish you were here watching it with me. I am emotionally pregnant. And Graham and I are dating now. We're expecting in August! How is she suppose to choose? All those boys are SO good. (And not just their looks) What did you think?

Kaylinn said...

So, I know I comment all the time, but this is how I communicate with you! I heard about your new job! Congrats! Although I am sad California isn't in your future! We could have rocked this joint! Seriously! Enjoy the Big Island...thats pretty cool too. FS!