Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moab

One of my favorite Utah spots. I have been there so many times throughout my life. With friends and family ... usually spontaneous get-aways filled with 4-wheeling, mountain biking, rock climbing, sand hill, camping, river rafting, off roadin, tons of hiking, and even a skydiving adventure one time. Since I was in Utah for about a week, I had to hit up my favorite spot. And yes, it was a spontaneous weekend getaway with my little sister Michelle. We had tons of fun filled with hiking, camping, smores, bonfire, Twilight, and lots of laughter.

Michelle jumping at the sand hill ...... promo or maybe moted!

Delicate Arch, always amazes me!


3 comments:

Kera said...

i'd love to do a 14er. i just might have to bring a breast pump. ha ha. let me know when you'll be here :) I'll make sure to be around!!!!

terynmendenhall said...

Give me new pictures please.....spainish ones.

Heidi Prince said...

cute pictures girl! hope your life is wonderful!