Friday, March 27, 2009

25 and feeling Alive!

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes! My Birthday week was so great. Each day was a celebration. My roommate and her family started it all out with kidnapping me for breakfast followed with kayaking, games, Birthday dinner and cake. My soccer girls also had a treat in store for me. My Colorado BFF came out to visit for both of our birthdays! We had a lot of fun together. We hiked a few of my favorite hikes (Muanawili and 3 peaks), we went to the Big Island and explored Kona and Hilo viewing active volcanoes, waterfalls, black sand beach, ran a half marathon, jumped off Waimea rock, ate Acai bowls, went surfing, had a beach bonfire, went camping, went to a Polynesian dance show, climbed trees, played soccer with my BYU team, and laughed lots :)








I am looking forward to this year, because each each just gets better and better !!!!

13 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

Glad to hear you had a great (and very busy) birthday. I loved 25 (of course 28 is pretty awesome too).

Katie and Kaden said...

happy birthday! looks like you're having so much fun! hope everything is going good!!!

Elsie said...

I Like to scare old people........BOO

Rachel said...

happy birthday darling... I am so stoked on your life! it is every persons dream. I am so proud of you for real. You are amazing. Love you tire.

PS I am coming out there in May!

Alyssa/Jo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It looks like you had the ultimate birthday week. Love ya!

Anna said...

I cant get over this!!! I will be coming to visit you in September. I will probably be staying for a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hammonds said...

Wow! What a birthday C rae! I wish I could have spent it with you. I miss your guts.

terynmendenhall said...

How about you wrote in "ran a half marathon" like it was nothing? Good work!!! How was it?

Alyssa/Jo said...

I saw Joel Ehorn last night! I just keep running into that guy everywhere! He says hi!

jodie rae said...

Happy Birthday! I miss you dearly!

Kera said...

25 and looking HOOOOTTTT!!!!!! we definitely need to get a girls trip where both YOU AND ME are there at the same time!!!! it needs to happen. when are you coming to Colorado? I'm here just waiting for you love.

Tiffany said...

Hey Carolyn- It's been awhile! These pictures are awesome. How have you been? What island do you live on? My brother has been on Maui for 12 years, although we don't go out often enough. Hope you are well!

terynmendenhall said...

okok....fresh idea??? Live in Vegas for a couple months. Lets do this.